- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 500 followers.
- Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Tag your nominees & post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them…
I was nominated for this by a lovely lady whose blog ‘You, Me and Teddy’ records the adventures she has with her two little ones as a stay at home mum in Switzerland! I love reading about all the things they get up to and an in awe of anyone who can be a stay at home mum. Her littlest and Madame Baby Peachick are part of a very exclusive club which makes it even nicer to keep up with the goings on in Switzerland. You, Me & Teddy’s writing is so positive, I love sitting down with a nice cup of tea on a grey day when I’m feeling a bit over whelmed with everything. An instant cheer-me-up! I must apologise for taking so long to do this post, having been nominated back in March! The Peachicks Bakery has taken somewhat of a back seat in recent months to, well existing really! The Liebster Award is a “pass it on award” which helps lesser known blogs get some extra views from a different audience. I really like the idea as it is often hard to find new and interesting blogs to read. The general rules are that you:
- How did you decide on the title of your blog? Its named after my three beautiful peachicks Alys, Millie & Elodie, the suffer with allergies that mean we have to bake everything ourselves. The Peachicks Bakery is the name of my kitchen!
- In your opinion, what is the best blog post you’ve written so far? Give us the link. Um… I like them all probably the Raspberry Macaroons though… I got a bit macaroon obsessed there for a while and I finally perfected them as a present for my Nanny as a gluten-free Easter present.
- What’s the best advice you ever received? Listen to all the advice you are given, try it if you want, follow it if it works and ignore it if it doesn’t!
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would you choose? Daddy Peacock and I love Malta and Anglesey….so maybe there or France or here. I quite like here although wherever it is it has be near the sea!
- What would be your ideal day out? Me, Daddy Peacock and the Peachicks. Long lazy Breakfast out (coffee and almond croissants) followed by a lovely walk in some beautiful scenery and a wasp-free picnic. Then an evening on the beach making sandcastles, eating fish N chips and watching the sunset!
- What is your favourite recipe? (Can you share it?) Fruit scones… from a VERY old Homepride book. I love making scones!
- What is your most cherished memory? I have a lot – how do you pick?? Children being born, getting married, honeymoon. Or maybe standing in the natural history museum in Toronto on my own at 22 realising I’d literally just flown across the Atlantic alone (argued with Immigration) and managed to negotiate the trams to go half way across the city to get there but I couldn’t for the life of me wok out what I was looking at!!
- How many hours did you sleep last night? HAHA thats a very funny question… HRH madame baby peachick is allergic to sleep!!
- If you had to live in a decade other than the current one, which would you choose? Hmm…. Um… I have no idea ask me in another 50years then maybe I can choose my favourite!
- Who is your favourite author? I have so many, too many to choose.
- What makes you laugh out loud? The Peachicks, they do the funniest things!
Ok so my questions to answer…..
2. Pig in the Kitchen (despite taking a break – this website is still my go-to for allergy baking there’s enough to keep you going!)
4. Caroline Makes (she made a birthday cake to look like a teapot!!)
5. Mummy Mishaps (the princess cake is just stunning!)
7. well…. actually I’m still compiling this list so PLEASE add your favourite blogs to the comments and give me recommendations to check out! I love a good read but never get time to track down any new ones!!
Right so now that is done I need to create a list of questions for my nominees.
1. If you could have one more conversation with someone you can’t/don’t anymore, who would it be?
2. What is your favourite blog post?
3. What is your favourite recipe to cook?
4. Where would you rather be beach, mountain or city?
5. What was your first car?
6. Where do you go to do your best thinking?
7. What have you done that you are most proud of?
8. What is your favourite film of all time?
9. If you could be any character in any book who would you be?
10. The animal that best describes you?
11. The stupidest question you have ever asked or been asked!
Can't wait to read your answers!